Job Title: Community Collections and Festival Outreach Coordinator
Salary Level: $ 14.50 /hr
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Other Skills: event management experience is preferred.
- Research and develop a list of Montreal literary, performance and art festivals interested to collaborate with the SpokenWeb project; coordinate collaborative SpokenWeb knowledge mobilization events.
- Coordinate and man outreach tables with the aim to promote the SpokenWeb project.
- Collaborate with researchers by collecting information to create a database of hands-on curriculum-alighted activities involving SpokenWeb archival collections.
- Develop and create a database of contacts (pre-school to Grade 12 students, CEGEPs) interested in hosting trained , volunteers to provide free hands-on curriculum alighted literary activities, coordinate 1-2 pilot off-site visits.
- Research and develop a list of Montreal and Quebec-based community archives to be featured on the Spokenweb website, develop descriptions for each of these archives.
- Liaise with archive personnel to coordinate occasional on-site visits to community archives.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and meetings in accordance with the pre-agreed upon schedule.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Student Gains: Students will have an exciting opportunity to be a part of the large-scale interuniversity research project and gain project management and event management experience. They will also receive a solid training from professional project managers and literary scholars and learn about local literary scene.
Start Date: 7/1/2019
End Date: 8/31/2019
Duration: 1 Semester(s)
Hiring Department: English
Phone: 848-2424 ext: 4553
Contact Name: Yuliya Kondratenko
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: May 1, 2019